Snap away this Easter!
If you’re visiting us over the Easter holidays, don’t forget to bring your camera and get snapping to enter our photography competition, as the deadline is at the end of the month.
We’re looking for a fabulous photograph in PORTRAIT ORIENTATION (which is the way this photo of our rhinoceros iguana is!) to put on a variety of stationery items for the Safari Shop.
Visitors can submit up to two animal photos from their visit over the last 12 months and our judges will pick their favourite to feature on a new stationery range, including a notepad, acrylic keyring, magnet, book mark and eraser, which will be on sale in time for the summer holidays.
Please make sure your images are emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, April 30 and read the competition rules before submitting:
- The competition is open to all ages.
- The closing date is 30 April 2023.
- Entries must be emailed to email@example.com
- Files must be saved as a JPEG in the entrant’s name.
- Up to two entries per person.
- Files must be at least 1MB in size.
- Images must be portrait / vertical.
- There must not be people in the photo.
- Images must be natural. They may be enhanced to make it brighter or clearer, but not manipulated in any way.
- No watermarks or signatures should be included on the image.
- Images must have been taken within the last 12 months.
- The photographer retains copyright.
- By submitting your images to the competition, you consent to them being used across all DZC platforms (print, digital and social media).