While Covid-19 regulations may be easing from Monday, we’re still going to have some measures in place for the continued safety of our staff, animals and visitors.
We ask you to please read ahead of your forthcoming visit…
- Our online pre-booking system will continue for general visitors throughout the school holidays as we limit the number of people on site.
- However, zoo members and ticket holders no longer need to book in advance and will be able to just turn up and show their pass at the entrance.
- All animal exhibits will be open, as well as the 11th century castle keep.
- Our hand sanitizer stations will also remain in place around the 40-acre site, with additional facilities around newly reopened areas.
- Face masks will still be required in our one-acre walkthrough Lemur Wood exhibit, to safeguard our endangered lemur species, however they will be optional in indoor areas, including the Safari Shop.
- The land train and vintage chairlift, which both transport visitors from the bottom to the top of the zoo, will be returning and running every day for visitor use.
- On-site catering facilities will be open as normal, but picnics are still welcome!
- And finally, our one-way route around the zoo will no longer be mandatory, but after proving so popular over the last year, visitors can continue to use it by following the yellow arrows on the floor.
Find out more and BOOK HERE