Don’t forget our photography competition – when your work could appear in our fundraising DZC 2023 calendar!
There’s still plenty of time to enter, as the deadline isn’t until April 30 and with the sun set to shine all week, it’s a great time to grab your camera and get snapping.
We’re on the hunt for pictures to depict the quirkiness of DZC and are hoping for photos showcasing Dudley Castle, our unique architecture and our animals.
We’ve had lots of images already, but ask you to read the instructions before submitting, as we do need high resolution JPEG pictures.
Photographers can submit up to two pictures each, which must have been taken within the last 12 months.
We can’t wait to see your entries!
- The competition is open to all ages.
- The closing date is 30 April 2022.
- Entries must be emailed to email@example.com
- Files must be saved as a JPEG in the entrant’s name.
- Two entries per person.
- The file must be big enough to print, in high quality, at least 300dpi.
- There must not be people in the photo.
- Images must be natural. They may be enhanced to make it brighter or clearer, but not manipulated in any way.
- No watermarks or signatures should be included on the image.
- Images must have been taken within the last 12 months.
- The photographer retains copyright and the winners will be credited in the calendar.
- By submitting your images to the competition, you consent to them being used across all DZC platforms (print, digital and social media).