There’s less than a week until entry closes for the calendar photography contest!
Thanks to everyone who has already entered the 2022 DZC fundraising calendar competition, for those who haven’t the deadline falls on Saturday (April 30), so there’s still a few days to snap some of our unique features!
Have you managed to get a great snap of Helga our new wolverine yet? Or maybe Button the baby sloth? How about Gizmo the baby anteater or a fascinating photo of the 11th century castle in the heart of the zoo?
We’ve love you to have a go – please send your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Photographers can submit up to two pictures each, which must have been taken within the last 12 months.
- The competition is open to all ages.
- The closing date is 30 April 2022.
- Files must be saved as a JPEG in the entrant’s name.
- Two entries per person.
- The file must be big enough to print, in high quality, at least 300dpi.
- There must not be people in the photo.
- Images must be natural. They may be enhanced to make it brighter or clearer, but not manipulated in any way.
- No watermarks or signatures should be included on the image.
- The photographer retains copyright and the winners will be credited in the calendar.
- By submitting your images to the competition, you consent to them being used across all DZC platforms (print, digital and social media).